My name is Jodie Sonntag! Below I have included some information for you to get to know me a little better 🙂
- This is my personal blog that I am creating for my EC&I 830 class at the University of Regina where I am near completion of my Master’s degree in Educational Psychology.
- Over the years, I have developed basic skills that allow me to find success when using technology. However, the use of technology in my classroom is a weakness that I would like to improve upon (part of the reason I am taking EC&I 830).
- I live in Regina, Saskatchewan and I am a high school Learning Resource Teacher at Winston Knoll Collegiate.
- I grew up on a farm in Southern Saskatchewan and over the years have developed a passion for the outdoors.
- I am married to the most wonderful man, my best friend and number one fan. We are awaiting the arrival of our first child this August (and we are so excited to become parents)!
6. I have two cats, Piper and Bear.
7. I am passionate about helping those around me and believe that every individual has the potential to be amazing.
8. Travel has been a huge part of my life and has provided me with experiences that continue to challenge and shape my personal worldview.
9. I am a sports enthusiast. Living an active and healthy lifestyle helps me to maintain balance in my life.
10. Blogging makes me nervous because of the vulnerability around sharing my thoughts with others. I am excited to take on this new challenge.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world- Nelson Mandela